For the last exercise of part 1, we had to set up a portrait session and ask the subjects to adopt different poses. Once I had done this, I had to review the results to see which ones worked best and how effective different positions were.
For the exercise my husband was the subject. In order to do something a little different I decided to include a table in the images a) to look at using different objects and b) to make my subject a little more comfortable and relaxed while shooting.
Here are my final results.
My personal favourites are the last two as they are quite open and you can see that the subject is quite relaxed in them. With the image of my husband standing at the end of the table , I tried shooting this vertically however I that the image was elongated and there was more focus on the table then there was on my subject.